Got Analytics? | Going Deep To Be The Best | Mpls SEO
Get found, Convert, Analyze - Increase sales, Targeted results.
Analytics do matter, that is if you actually do something that benefits your Mpls SEO.
Every website has some sort of tracking, visits, hits, impressions. Well, that was fine 10 years ago, today performance is measured by a few more bits of quality. I would like to share the data points that we give our clients on a regular basis.
Building Mpls SEO value:
- Amount of keywords in top search results
- Number of Unique pages that rank organically
- Total organic clicks per month
- Value of organic clicks per month
- Organic clicks change
- Biggest gains / most valuable keywords
- Newly ranked organic pages
- New keywords / top sections
- Keyword groups with the biggest gain
- Biggest opportunities / not ranked keywords
- Keyword overlap in your SEO / PPC campaigns
- Keyword groups with the most potential
- Traffic share and movers
- Top organic competitors / partners and their best keywords
- Biggest gains (all)
- Most valuable keywords (all)
- Newly ranked organic pages (all)
- New keywords (all)
- Top sections (all)
- Keyword groups with the biggest gains - details
- Biggest opportunities (all)
- Not ranked keywords (all, but should be)
- Keyword overlap in your SEO / PPC campaigns (all)
- Keyword groups with the most potential - detailed
We track this data to measure and improve pages / performance. Once clients see 'cause-effect', it becomes apparent that this change / improvement does have long term benefits.
Now, I could add all the charts / graphs that add value and understanding to competitors / trends, but that would overload this blog post.
Tru-Market is all about giving your online visitors the information to be educated, nurtured, and motivated to become customers, it's GPS For Business