Making a website deliver core customers to me.
Old way, sell the product, push hard on why you are the best, close the sale, service the customer
Going over internet SEO principles are easy to talk about, yet digging into the tactics that prove themselves (results) behind Inbound Marketing offer up questions / insights to inbound marketing.
- Does a landing page really have teeth to engage / deliver?
- How much information does one have to offer up before a potential customer turns into a lead?
- What actions are necessary to engage and build credibility?
- Moving a lead to a paying customer is one of the key factors that keeps the lights on and the business afloat.
- Pushing away those who will not end up being a valued customer is also important, who wants to spend time weeding out the weak?
2017 Colorado Online Marketing Business Plan
This week, I want to focus on Content Marketing:
In simple terms, content that connects with your target audience vs. pushing your message (or worse spending more dollars on paid advertising.
Yes, we have survived 2016, what did we learn from it?
Colorado Online Marketing | Part of my job is to improve on what is, meaning to take content that is performing and increase click through to paying customers.
SEO, the art of getting found is something that must be built into every piece of online marketing content that is supposed to pull your audience towards you.
If all you want is to have an online brochure that you send your potential traffic to, then build a basic WP site and save the money. Getting found, converting to paying customers is the component that many website design companies put little effort into. Why?
Check out this latest case study: